Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Beautiful Day - A Photoshoot

Hi!
AH! It's the first day of OCTOBER! HOW CAN THAT POSSIBLY BE?! DIDN'T SEPTEMBER JUST START????
ANYHOO!
I feel bad offering you another photoshoot for my day, but I can't really think of anything else to do...Would you guys like a review or something? Maybe a doll?
Well, anyway, while you're thinking, here are my pictures!:D





I really like how you can see the different shades of green in the grass!:D 







***
That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!:D
Have a good day!
-Emma-


11 comments:

  1. I know! September went by very fast! ;) I love her dress and the photos! :)
    ~Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--I can't believe it's already October! I love seeing your photoshoots each week--I don't mind at all, your photography is absolutely stunning!
    I love this photoshoot, especially the photo :)
    Hailey is so pretty and looks great in Kit's outfit! I've always wanted to get #37 :) Would you recommend her? :)
    It's entirely up to you what kind of post you want to do on this blog, but if you were to do a review I'd really enjoy one on Hailey or Nikki :)
    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I meant "the sixth photo" not just "the photo"! ;)

      Delete
    2. Aw! Thank you so much, Shelby-Grace! You really are so sweet!:) I would totally recommend her! She's my first doll with really short hair, so I don't really do a lot of things with it (usually just clipping parts back), which means it's not very great for hairstyles, but she's a beautiful doll regardless!:) Okay! I think I might do one of Hailey next week!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. I love your pictures to! What kind of camera do you have?
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:) I used my mom's iPhone for these pictures.:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. I know what you mean! It's already October! That reminds me, my friend's birthday is this Saturday...
    Anyways, the grass looks so green!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. She makes Kit's dress look even better than if Kit wore it herself! Just the right hair and eye coloring.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA