Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Bond Between a Horse and a Girl - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone!
Emma here today! I am the new Thursday and Maddie is now the new Tuesday.;) I'm excited to be the new Thursday, but I hope I will not accidentally post on Tuesday or forget to post on Thursday!XD
Anyway, I took these pictures of Saige and one of our horses, Jackson.:) Enjoy!

I really like this picture!:D 












I was really surprised at how well these photos came out. When I was taking them, I felt like they weren't turning out well, but they turned out nicely anyway!:D
-Emma-
Horses or dogs?


12 comments:

  1. Amazing, photoshoot, Emma! Saige looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the perspective of the 7th picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horses!
    Horses!
    HOOOOORSSSSSES!
    Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for switching days with me, it really does mean a lot. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Maddie! It was no problem!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. Saige is beautiful!! I love all of the photos...
    I love both dogs and horses, but if I had to pick between the two I would choose horses. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:D Horses are awesome, but I like dogs better!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA