Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sunny Days - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone! The weather was so hot today! I was seriously baking alive! I can't wait for fall and winter and boots and sweaters! Remember when I was excited for summer? That is so over. Okay, anyway, I took these pictures of Caroline today and I really liked how they turned out!:)






Vintage edit!:) 










I really like this one. I think Caroline looks so pretty in this dress because it has these little green pastel leaves that match her eyes!:) 

***
I hope you liked the pictures!:)
-Emma-


10 comments:

  1. She's so pretty <3 I especially love the 15th.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!!!!! I like the vintage edit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, these are so cute!! ^-^
    I love her outfit and her hair is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the 4th picture, Caroline looks great in Felicity's Tea Dress!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA