Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Rain, Rain, Come and Stay, Don't Leave for a Single Day - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone! It is raining a ton where I live! It's amazing, but I think that nature is confused by it since it is only SEPTEMBER! For Pete's sake, I love the rain, but this is so early!;) But I'm not complaining! I love it!:)
Okay, well, when the rain broke for a little bit, I took some pictures of Faybelle Thorn, my Ever After High doll!:)

I love this photoshoot! It's one of my favorites!:) 

Black and White!:) 
This is my favorite picture in the photoshoot! I LOVE it!:D 
I also really like this one too!:) 


Around here in my photoshoot, I just loved the gloomy pictures, but was wondering why they were so gloomy. Then I realized that the Fade edit was on all of my pictures!XD 
I really think this picture is really cool! Faybelle is the daughter of The Dark Fairy, so this makes her look super evil, which I like!:) 




I stopped taking pictures here, because it began pouring rain again. I wanted to take pictures IN the rain though, so I got the umbrella out and took this picture!--- 
You can see some of the rain sprinkles in the back!:D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked the pictures!:D
-Emma-
Have you ever took pictures in the rain? How did they turn out?:)

Bonus Picture! 
There was a snail on the wall that I was taking pictures on, so I took a picture randomly!;)

10 comments:

  1. I think this is one of your best photoshoots, Cookie!! They were great! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about rain. xD
    Cute pictures!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely pictures! I love rain and gloomy days, it's so cozy! <3

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lydia! Yes, I feel the same way!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. Very creative! My photoshoots all look the same. I love how your settings and lighting differ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tenley! Oh, I don't think so! Your photos are great!:) Maybe you can try taking pictures at different times of the day then usual or maybe try playing around with filters.:)
      -Emma-

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA