Monday, September 7, 2015

MaryEllen's Failed Photoshoot :P

Hello everyone! I am SO sorry to have missed quite a few posts these past few Mondays! :( Anyhow, I decided to attempt a photoshoot with my Grandma's MaryEllen doll, inspired by the extremely talented doll photographer's, KaraleeLS on both AGIG and AGTube, photoshoot using bubbles :) However, in my attempt, all the bubbles decided to get either,
A.)Blown away in the wind and pop mid-air
or,
B.) Pop right in MaryEllen's face :P

So this photoshoot turned out quite terrible, but I found a few decent photos to post :)






Thank you so much for reading and have an amazing week! ^_^ 


9 comments:

  1. ah, yes, karaleels is by far my biggest doll photography inspiration (well...tied with anna of myagcrew on ig). i absolutely adore these photos, the lighting is stunning and maryellen is super photogenic. ^-^

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUBBLES I LOVE THE BUBBLES.
    Bubble photoshoots are cool.
    I should try one sometime.
    Nonsense, Shelby, these are awesome! I especially love the third one :) and Maryellen looks so great in that outfit!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubbles are life!!! I so want to try taking photos with bubbles! These photos are awesome Shelby!!!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bubbles!!! Besides, you did an awesome job in taking photos. I love Maryellen's outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Shelby!!! Bubble photoshoots are honestly one of the hardest things to do and you did it amazingly. :D (One time, my brother and I tried to do a video where bubbles were floating around his Monster High doll and all that happened was that we both got covered in bubble juice xD). MaryEllen is such a beautiful doll! <3
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are cute! I especially love the bubbles!
    ~Nicole @ ouragdollhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bubbles turned out great! Sometimes in the midst of a failed photo shoot you end up with a super stunning photo that makes up for the less than perfect outcome. My favorite is the second picture. Karaleels is amazing, I want to spend 9.99 on Lightroom just to use her tutorials to make my pictures look like hers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel you Shelby... When it's the most amazing idea ever then it just goes downhill while you actually doing it... it's the worst. xD
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Maryellen's photos! She is just too cute!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA