Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Into the Sunlit Forest

Not an actual forest... but from a dolls perspective probably :) The story behind this photoshoot (thankfully a good one!) was I just came home from dance and I noticed the sun was setting, the perfect lighting for pictures! Unfortunately by the time I was able to gather my camera,reflector, Libby and a new outfit the sun had sunk lower in the sky. So I changed places and I really love the results~





  
I really love this one..



 
I really like how this one turned out, between taking the picture and balancing the doll I wasn't sure if this would turn out well. 

 
I'm trying (pretty hard!) to narrow down pictures, this went from about 24 pictures to 12 pictures :) Along with narrowing down pictures i'm trying to use different poses and such. A lot of my dolls can't hold a pose really well, a few can but I want to try looking for something that will work to help prop them up! I really love this outfit, the old red overalls are really cute although a bit short.  
Thank you so much for reading!, 
 
p.s. Do the pictures seem a bit blurry or grainy to you? I want your honest opinion, I feel like my most recent pictures are turning out more blurry than usual, perhaps I need to clean my lens?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE LIGHTING SO MUCH OMG.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't noticed any blurriness :) Defiantly not in your outside photos =) I love her outfit and these photos!! Excellent job :) Some of my older dolls can't hold positions very well, sometimes standing up can be a challenge! ^.^
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't seem blurry for me. :) Btw, I love the sixth photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photos are so pretty! I haven't noticed any grainyness or anything.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos! You did a awesome job with them. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures! I love the one of her feet on the branch! :)
    It's not very noticeable, but I do think the pictures are just a tad grainy. I actually had to look for it after you asked that question, cause I hadn't noticed it at first ;)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lighting is absolutely stunning <3 And Libby's outfit is so cute! :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you get such wonderful lighting? I absolutely adore the photo of her feet on the branch, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA