Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Garden Snails & Overalls

Hello! Mia wanted to try the red overalls and paired it with the yellow polka dot shirt I made. Red wouldn't be a color I dress Mia in, particularly because of her hair color, and the fact that I don't own many red pieces for dolls. Her hair was in a braid but I had to take it out, she was the only one I could try a hairstyle on at the moment- the hairstyle didn't work so I just left Mia's hair as it is and went outside to take pictures. 
 




 
Half of the pictures turned out super blurry but I will just blame it on the sun going down faster than I thought it would. 






 
Who is that?

  
Just the very curious garden snail that wanted it's picture taken ;) And gave the photoshoot its name :) 
I keep forgetting how fun and crazy Mia's hair looks when left down; it gives her a different expression and personality to me.  

I'm thinking to break up the huge amount of photoshoots I've been posting how about a craft/tutorial? Any ideas? I would probably split it up into a few posts.  
Thanks for looking!, 

11 comments:

  1. I don't think they turned out blurry. They are very nice photos. :) Sure! A tutorial would be a great idea! :) I just don't have any ideas for tutorials... ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know!, tutorials sound fun but I don't know what to do..

      Delete
  2. I love the sixth and seventh picture!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. One of my favorites from this photoshoot!

      Delete
  3. The shirt is so cute! A tutorial would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just love the fabric, I want more to make me a shirt!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE THESE PHOTOS SO MUCH THEY'RE SO GORGEOUS HOLY CRAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love big bright bold colours! Lol so many B's :) Hello little snail! I agree, her hair looks so fab when it's that kinda "I can do whatever I want" look and definitely adds another layer of awesomeness to the outfit/style. That's what I thought anyway.. Probably way off from what you were thinking but you know what?! I loved these photos!! About tutorials.. I don't mind what'cha post?! Doll tutorials are always so fun, even photography tutorials if you wanted to give some tips on how you take your pics?!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alliteration! (Sorry, I just had to throw that in their, my English teacher would be so proud) The hair gives her a new attitude! That's exactly what I wanted the style with a laid-back look. I love doing tutorials but I never know what to post about!

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA