Wednesday, September 9, 2015

By the Stream - Part 1

Hello! It seems like forever since I last posted on here!  But I guess it was just last Wednesday. A few weeks after I picked out Libby Grace I decided to have a sister photo shoot with Libby Grace and Lindsey. I always intended them to be twins but with too much difference in features and expressions I decided sisters would be the best story line. I was going to have Lindsey be the older of the two but Libby just seemed to have a more mature expression. 
 



     













   
I ended up with few pictures of Lindsey and Libby together (It's so hard to try balancing, posing and photographing two dolls all at the same time!) but I loved how the individual pictures came out. I would have to confess Lindsey can be hard to photograph, (she must be camera shy) and somehow the pictures of her turned out looking so adorable! Of course Libby Grace always looks good :) In case you were wondering, which I forgot to add to the top of this post, part 2 of this photo shoot will be posted on my blog sometime this week.  
Thanks for looking!, 





6 comments:

  1. Libby is so beautiful!!!! I love the pictures too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also wondering what's your blog? Ever since I've been following this I've been trying to find it but couldn't. :/ Can you please send me a link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I love Lindsey's curls >.<
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Libby Grace is so pretty!
    ~The OurAGDollhouse Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so cute. They look so much alike. Love Grace's shirt! :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA