Monday, September 21, 2015

Bailey's Rainy Photoshoot

Hey everyone! Today I will be posting the photoshoot of Bailey that I mentioned on my blog ^_^ 
I took these photos with my Canon EOS Rebel SL1on a cloudy, rainy day at around 5:00 P.M. on our front porch :) 
{I just realized that Emma had posted a photoshoot in the rain last week! Oops--I had actually taken these pictures before Emma had shared her photos so I in no way intended to copy Emma's great photos :) } 

Bailey is wearing an adorable top from PolkaDotBee123's Etsy shop! Polka Dot Bee is an amazing seamstress, and always has such amazing posts here and on her own blog :) 
Her shorts are handmade and were purchased at the MCM Sale and her shoes are from the Easy Breezy outfit from AG :D 

Here's the photoshoot: 










And here are two more "posed" pictures with Bailey and the roses:



Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful week :) 

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous photos! Bailey is so pretty, and the colors are lovely.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Bailey says thank you, too ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. I love the last one! :) I agree with Ellie, the colours are fabulous :-)
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D I really appreciate that :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. I love the 9th one!
    I have been seeing lots of people with rainy day photoshoots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've also noticed that many have been taking advantage of the rainy days in some parts of the country ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. I just love the first and last one! The roses match perfectly with her outfit.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA