Saturday, September 12, 2015

AG Holiday Dresses Throughout History: Favorites and Least Favorites

Hey guys! AG has put out a ton of holiday dresses throughout their many years of existence, and this week I'll be showing some of my faves - and least faves. So, without further ado, let's get started!

Highlights:

3. Nellie's Christmas Dress


So cute! It looks awesome on Nellie, and I love the unconventional style of a jumper and blouse. Plus, the plaid is too sweet, and that red adds a perfect pop of Christmas color.

2. Elizabeth's Holiday Gown


Gorgeous and elegant, with regal gold and dark evergreen as the main colors. I really wish I'd gotten this before it retired.

1. Sparkly Plum Outfit


Yes, yes, YES! I LOVE the color - so beautiful and deep - and the soft material looks super comfortable. The sparkles on the skirt add a lovely touch of Christmas magic. An awesome dress!

Lowlights:

3. Rosy Red Outfit


Am I the only one who thinks this looks majorly awkward on the doll?

2. Julie's Christmas Dress


Um, no, honey. You're wearing platform sandals and vomit green tights. That's not how this works.

1. Chocolate Cherry Outfit


Although the name sounds enticing, the blah brown skirt and weird poofy fur collar combine to make this dress my least favorite AG holiday outfit of all time.

Well, that's all for this week! What are your favorites from the AG holiday lines? Least favorites? Comment below :).

- Ellie

10 comments:

  1. My personal favorite is Kits holiday dress. I do agree that the Rosy Red outfit is awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too!
      Thank God, I thought I was going crazy. Everyone else seems to love it.\

      - Ellie

      Delete
  2. The last dress looks like my bitty baby outfit!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think that Julie's outfit is mostly hideous, but the dress alone looks kind of ok...? A long long while back, AG made this silver brocade Chinese dress thing and I kind of need it really bad. XD

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress's color is nice. Just not with those tights. Yuck :P
      Oh yeah, I remember that. The color was really pretty, it was nice they did something other than red or green.

      - Ellie

      Delete
  4. My favorite is Molly's Christmas dress, and I really don't have a least favorite. Emily's is also very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those two as well! I really wish I'd gotten Molly's :(

      - Ellie

      Delete
  5. Nellie's dress is one of my favorite holiday dresses, I feel like Elizabeth's dress goes under the radar but is so pretty to see in pictures. I really dislike the Rosy Red Outfit- it looks so plain and uninspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! You literally just took the words out of my mouth.

      - Ellie

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA