Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Wilderness Explorer - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone! And yes, yes, this post's name is a Disney reference! LOL!
I borrowed a friend's AG outfit and put it on Saige! Here are the pictures!:)
I took these pictures around 11:30, and, if you've ever taken pictures at this time, I'm sure you've realized it's not a great time to take pictures. Well, at least in the summer!;) 
So I'm pretty proud of how these pictures turned out!:)  
For Saige's hair, I tried out the hairstyle that Kaitlyn did a tutorial for! If you've never gone to her blog, I highly recommend it, she's extremely talented with sewing and photography!:) 
These pictures reminded me of her being in the wilderness!:) 


I really love this picture!:) 



Hehe! On her face, you can see the shine from the purple sparkles from her shirt!;)





"Adventure is out there!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked the pictures!!!:) 'Til next week....
-Emma-
What's your favorite Disney movie?:)


8 comments:

  1. I love so many disney movies I can't decide which is my favourite!! :D Great job with her hairstyle it looks great :)
    -lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how that is!;) Thanks, Lydia!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. I love the lighting in these pics! And you did that hairstyle wonderfully!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you so much, Ellie!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. Cute pics! I love Saige's hair. Also, Up <3.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA