Friday, August 7, 2015

what's up?

hey guys, maddie here (a day late i know, cue the rotten tomatoes being thrown). i just wanted to tell you all what's gonna be happening these next few weeks.

for those of you who don't know, i'm in my high school's marching band, and each year we have "band camp". it's basically where we spend about a week working on our drills for shows, marching techniques, and making final adjustments to our music (that we got in june and now have memorized). i'm going to be extremely busy starting now and ending in october (although we march through until the middle of november, the first month or so are always the busiest, filled with parades, football games, and competitions), so i can't promise that i'll be able to get a post up every thursday. when i do in fact post, it will probably just be a small photo shoot, and will most likely be posted later at night as opposed to during the day. i'll be posting somewhat regularly on my personal blog (dollsonmymind), as it's my main priority regarding blogs, so you can always check up there if you want to see more posts by me.

aaaand that's pretty much it. since you all are so great, here are some photos of lissie to tide you over.







thanks for reading, i hope you guys have a great rest of your summer. :) if you read this far, comment what day you go back to school on. i go back on the 31. ;)

-maddie

10 comments:

  1. AHH THOSE PICS OF LISSIE ARE TOO PERFECT OH PHOTOGRAPHY QUEEN.
    I have to go back on Monday.

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS BUT I'M ACTUALLY A PEASANT SO.
      aw, that sucks. good luck with the new school year! what grade are ya heading into?

      Delete
  2. YAY YAY LISSIE OMG SHE'S SO PRETTY. You should definitely take more pictures of her.
    I go back on the 24th.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is really pretty, the only reason i don't photograph her that often is her eye, but i'm considering sending her into the doll hospital for some new eyes soon so hopefully after that she'll make more appearances. ;)

      -maddie

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS PHOTOS AS USUAL MADDIE. <3
    And hon, I feel ya on the whole band/orchestra thing, so don't worry about it one bit. ;)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so intense!! That cardigan is such a nice colour on her :-0 Also I'm still sticking solidly at school no holidays quite yet :D
    -lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go back to school Auguet 24th, and I got out June 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also go back on the 31st! These photos were gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to my new school on the 24th and I get out on the 18th. Then, I start middle school! *sarcastic cheers*

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA