Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Storm Clouds on the Horizon

Hi everyone! Emma  here! So sorry I couldn't post last week! I seriously had no time starting from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed!
But anyway, I know you guys probably are a little tired of photoshoots, so I will try to make a photostory for all of you soon, but here are the pictures I took today. Enjoy!:)









It was such weird weather today! It was totally hot and humid and then it started sprinkling! Now I think it is sunny! Weird weather I'm having.;) 




Gosh, there were so many bugs buzzing around my face and person, it was so annoying!!!:( 
***
Well, that's all for today!:) Till next week, bye!
-Emma-
What's your favorite kind of weather?:)


4 comments:

  1. Sloan looks so pretty in that dress and I love her hairstyle! Great pictures, too! :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 4th and 5th picture. My favorite kind of weather would either be sunny (not hot) with a few clouds or a quiet rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks AMAZING in that dress! And the lighting is so pretty!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress!! :)
    ~Kara http://13dollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA