Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Past Sunset with Marie-Grace

Just a few pictures of Marie Grace I took while visiting a park as the sun was setting. Enjoy!


 



 

 

  

  

    

  



     

  
While fixing TM#61's freckles Marie Grace was sitting there ready to go out for a photoshoot I decided to try just a few freckles across the bridge of her nose, with the purple dress and new hairstyle Marie Grace looks like a different doll to me! She may just become a 1914 character after all, considering how good she looks in purple ;) 
Thanks for looking!, 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the hairstyle and the adorable freckles! :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so fab! I love those freckles and her hairdo!! :D The light makes her hair look like such a nice colour :)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Her eyes look so pretty and her hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 and 11 are beautiful pictures. They all are, but I really like those two.
    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! She looks great with freckles and I love her hair!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so pretty!! That dress is gorgeous. I love her curls!!!!!!!!
    ~Kara http://13dollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA