Monday, August 3, 2015

Meet Saige!

Hey everyone! I hope you've all have had a great week, and if you have already started school or are just starting today/soon (our area started back today!), that it has gone well/will go well for you :) Since I realized that I hadn't posted any pictures of my grandmother's new Saige doll, ("Her full name is Saige Marie," my grandma says ;)  ) I thought I'd share some photos with you today :) 






Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day! ^_^

Has school started back yet for you? 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!! Ahh I love Saige!! >.<
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love her, too--she is absolutely beautiful! :)
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. School hasn't fully started for me yet. I am home schooled though so there's no exact date. xD Lovely photos. :)
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! School has also not entirely started for me either--I am also homeschooled! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. Amazing photos! Saige is gorgeous.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ Saige says thank you, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. I love that your grandma (and your mom ;) ) got a doll! I think it's so cool that there are so many adult doll collectors! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA