Saturday, August 29, 2015

Julie's Back-to-School Supplies!


Hey guys! This is Julie here. Today, I'll be showing you my back-to-school supplies!


My backpack is grey, pink, and green. Let's take a look at what's in the first pocket!


Firstly, we have my composition notebook! I'll use it when I'm writing reports or essays.


Secondly, we have my science textbook. This year we'll be learning about animals and ecosystems!


This is my regular notebook. I love the pink plaid designs and can't wait to take notes in here!


This is my free reading book. It's called Really Truly Ruthie. We get 30 minutes each day to read a book of our choice, and I can't wait to get started on this one!


Here's my folder! I'll store all my homework and paper in here. I love the flower designs and colors!


Here's the inside! It has two pockets.


Next is my pencil box. It is red and has doggie designs on the front.


Here is the inside! I have two pencils - one regular and one mechanical - as well as two erasers. One is a standard white one, and one is a fun heart!


Finally, we'll take a look in the small front pocket of my backpack. What's inside?


My geography textbook! This year, we're be learning all about North America.

Well, that's all for this Saturday! Have a great day!

- Julie :)

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful supplies. I bet you're excited to use them. ;)

    xx Nicole Rose // Express Yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I sure am. :)

      - Julie

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA