Sunday, August 2, 2015

garden backdrops












oh, and i baked a cake. 


yup.  it was a delicious, red velvet, melt in your mouth cake. 

and.  i'm kind of surprised. heh.  i'm still allowed to post as a Sunday here on SBATD? honestly...i'm literally the worst blogger on this blog.  I don't even remember when the last time was I posted on here.  And I'm not happy about that.  At all. -_-
 So sorry. 

Also, do you realize it's officially August now? Like, I don't know about the rest of you, but I go back to school later this month, and uh - where did my summer go? this summer literally went by so so fast, and now that i look back on it, it's kind of like, what did i get done? i think most of the things on my summer bucket list will get skipped OR I'll cram them all in just to say i did them :/ but even so, this summer went by so fast and I AM SO NOT READY FOR SCHOOL.  uh uh. 

so, when do you guys get back to school?

autumn 

oh, and yes, i do realize how incredibly boring the post title. 
notice incredibly. 

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, school >.<
    Tho, we all miss posts so...
    Lovely pictures.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing photos! :D Esther looks adorable :)
    That cake looks so yummy! ;D
    I would never throw you off this blog--you are such an amazing co-blogger and I would never do that to you :)
    ♥ Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really love the title!
    I love the coloring and lighting in these photos.
    I start school on the 24th. I'm excited for getting back into productivity and learning, but sad about the loss of lots of lazy days.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third and fourth picture! One of my favorite flavors is red velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I totally feel how you do! My summer went by in the blink of an eye! Cute pictures!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA