Sunday, July 12, 2015

food ♥











okay first off, i had pictures of esther that were going to go in this post but they're not on this camera card apparently.  aghhh. 

so, how are you all doing? how are your summers going? are you more busy with a packed summer schedule or like me with too much time on my hands and spending too much time in all of your favorite books and movies?  well, it was really rainy this June and so far in July, so i'm praying that we'll start hitting hotter weather soon.  i really wouldn't mind some sun about now. 

- autumn 


3 comments:

  1. THOSE ALL LOOK SO YUM.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Those pictures make me really hungry!! :D
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I am like you - I've got a ton of extra time XD
    Oh, wow! Rain would be great out here, there's such a horrible drought. Maybe we could switch weather LOL!
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA