Monday, July 6, 2015

Finally Some Photos Featuring Nora! :D

Hey everyone! I noticed that it's been a while since I've done a photoshoot with Nora, so over the past few days I've done a few different photoshoots with her that I will be featuring in this post :) So, let's get started, because there is quite a few pictures to get through :P


Oh, and a quick question for other Isabelle doll owners--I've had Nora's original twists in since December, so they're beginning to get a little messy, so I was wondering, would you recommend taking them out after this long? Does it leave kinks or anything? Sorry for all these questions! :P



Yay for random hair photos :P






For some reason, after the tree photos above, a TON of ants were crawling in Nora's hair! So, as I was trying to shake them out of Nora's hair, I got some pretty silly action shots! Don't worry--Nora was fine, and the bugs were gone ;)


                        

                                      Thank you for reading and have an amazing week! :D
Oh, and also stay tuned for a new post on my main blog, Oh My Dollies, this week! :D (Finally!)

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellie! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures!
    As for her hair, mine lasted about a week. ;) I took them out, then they were totally fine, no kinks. I don't know if yours will have kinks because they have been in for awhile. If it is kinky, you can just mist it with water and brush it through her hair every day, and they will go away. :)

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jenni! :D And thank you for the advice--I really appreciate it :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. love these photos! nora is such a cutie. i'm not an isabelle owner myself, but my cousin does have one and i'm lucky enough to be allowed to "play" with her ;) i'd say you should take them out, because worst case scenario you just redo the style and go on with life. i left my julie's braid in for three years and finally took it out, just to redo it in a neater fashion. but it's up to you. :}

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maddie ^_^ Thank you for the advice, too :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. Nice pics! Well, when I got Isabelle I took out her twists quite soon. But her hair it nice to style and stuff out of the twists! But in the end it's your choice!! :-)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydia :) And thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it!

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  5. Aahhh, now I wish I had gotten Isabelle! Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you will eventually be able to get Isabelle, she is an amazing doll! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  6. Awesome pics! I have that shirt that Nora is wearing! :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's really cool you have the same doll shirt, too! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  7. I love the 6th picture and Nora's shirt is so cute! She looks awesome in light peach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nora looks adorable! I'm finding myself really wanting her lately... xD Wish I had gotten her when she was still available!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA