Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Earrings Review

Hi! I am currently away right now when this will be published but I just wanted to share my thoughts on AG ear piercing! At the movie premier for Grace they were also running a promotion until June 30th to have the dolls ears pierced for free! After checking out Grace's new releases I headed over to the crowded station and waited in line. I actually had to ask for free ear piercing, which was weird because if you did not know about the offer you would still be charged. I brought my TM#61 and Marie-Grace to get their ears pierced. I love the new earring set you get as a starter! Here she is wearing each pair- 

 
The earrings and ear care tips came in a doll sized American Girl bag. 

 
You get 2 pairs of studs (blue and silver) and two pairs of dangle earrings (silver stars and hoops) 

 
Closeup on Doll Earring Tips 


 
Blue Studs

 
Blue Studs with silver hoops 
  
Blue studs with stars
   
Silver studs and stars
I forgot to take a picture of just the silver stud earrings but you can guess what they look like from these pictures ;)

 
Silver studs and hoops

 
My favorite combination would have to be the blue and silver star earrings. 

  
Now three of the dolls have their ears pierced so I can't wait to decide what earring set to buy! Of course this is a great quality set for free although for the newly raised price of $16 it is something I would definitely think hard about buying.
   
Thanks for looking!,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY CAELA