Saturday, July 11, 2015

Early-Morning Sunlight and Pretty Auburn Highlights










___

I haven't been very good at getting out and taking photos lately, primarily because of the heat and the bugs. Usually during the summer I wake up at about 9:30, but for some reason today my body decided I was going to get up at 6 am. When I saw the early-morning light out my window, I knew I had to snap some pictures before the lighting and cool went away. It was very fun and relaxing, and I think I must do this more often. :)

I hope you enjoyed this week's post, and have an awesome day!

- Ellie

8 comments:

  1. I love the fourth to last photo! Pretty pictures.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I really like the last one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's my favorite too :)

      - Ellie

      Delete
  3. Awesome pics Ellie! I love her hairstyle! :D
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) And yeah, it's the first time I've done anything morr complex than a fishtail!

      - Ellie

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA