Monday, July 27, 2015

Bailey's Photoshoot At The Outdoor Mall (What A Creative Title XP)

Hey everyone! 
Last week, I took one of my newest doll family members, Bailey, to an outdoor shopping mall with us, and since it was a really pretty day, and it wasn't raining like usual, I decided to do a photoshoot with her! ;) 
Luckily, the mall wasn't busy that day so there weren't too many people to stare at the crazy girl and her doll, and at least three people came up to me and asked me, "Were you at that 'doll sale' today?" since this was the afternoon of the MCM sale and then told me about the AG dolls they had when they were younger :) 

Anyhow, onto the photos! :D 










Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! ^_^ 


8 comments:

  1. Great pics Shelby!! This may seem like a weird question, but what's an outside mall? I know like a normal mall is a bunch of shops like inside a building.. But how to you get that outside? =)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D That's not a weird question at all if you're not familiar with what it is! :) An outdoor mall is just all the same shops you'd find in an average mall, except you don't have to walk into a big, main building for them--they're just sort of arranged along an open area and you just walk inside each individual store :) I hope that makes sense! :)
      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the photos! She looks stunning!!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ Bailey says thank you, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you--Bailey also says thanks ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. Bailey is so cute! I love the 3rd picture! Outdoor shopping malls are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bailey is so pretty! I love the pictures!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA