Monday, July 20, 2015

A Short Photoshoot With MAG/TM #54 AKA Melody ;)

Hey everyone! As you probably know, I just recently got back from the MCM sale and it was AMAZING! I had such a great time :D If you'd like to hear more about it, C L I C K I E   H E R E   ;) Anyway, I decided to do a quick photoshoot when one of my newest girls, Melody, got home, so I thought I'd share that with you today ;)












Sorry for such a short post! I've been super busy and I didn't have time to type a longer post :( Anyhow, I hope you all have an amazing week! ^_^

    

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellie! ^_^

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. awe, melody is so cute! #54 is such an underrated doll in my opinion. i'm really looking forward to seeing more of her from you!

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melody and I say thank you! ;D I agree about her being a very underrated doll--I never really thought of getting her until I saw her adorable little face at the MCM sale and knew she had to come home ;) Thank you again! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. Cute photos, Shelby-Grace! :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ginny! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos Shelby-Grace!!! I love Melody she is so cute :-) Can't wait to see more pics of her and your other new dolls ^.^
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww she is just so cute! Love the name.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA