Friday, June 26, 2015

Which looks best?

Hello everyone!!! ^-^ I apologize for not posting the past few weeks, I would type up a post, and it kept getting deleted somehow. :/ Anywhoo, welcome to another edition of which looks best!!!
Emma Jane is our model (Again) for us today. Which do you prefer, Emma Jane with her hair down and glasses,

Emma Jane with her hair down without her glasses,

Or with her hair down but with side bangs? Let me know your favorite in the comments!!!


(Bonus pic!!!!)
Have a great morning/evening/night!!!!
~Marissa
(And Emma Jane!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Down with sidebangs! She looks amazing in them!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her hair down with sidebangs but she looks nice just with her hair down and without glasses, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her with her hair down just regular without side bangs the best. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like the no glasses, hair down with side bangs best :) BTW, I like her shirt! ;D
    ~j

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA