Friday, June 5, 2015

Which looks best?


Hello!!! If you follow me on my personal blog, you may know that I recently
 got MAG TM #53!!! :) (I named her Emma Jane)
Anywhoo, I found three pairs of glasses for her.
Which do you think looks best?

Maybe the black square frames?

Or what about Danielle's pink ones?

Or, last, (but not least!!!) do you like her own blue ones?
Comment your favorite down below!!!
Also, if you want to find more about Emma Jane, you can
visit my blog, Inner Star Studios.
Have a great evening!!! :)
~Marissa

15 comments:

  1. I think she looks best in the blue ones! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue ones are the cutest. The black glasses are your next best bet, I think, if they weren't throwing funky shadows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops!!!! Sorry about that!!!!! That don't cast weird shadows like that in real life, it must be the lighting in the window. I like the blue ones too. :)
      ~Marissa

      Delete
  3. Emma Jane looks adorable in all the glasses, but my favorite has to be the AG Raspberry Glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue or pink. Depends on her personality. :)
    E xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue ones looks great on Emma Jane!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blue ones. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the blue ones look best:)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA