Monday, June 15, 2015

Rebecca's Photoshoot

(Please excuse the very un-creative post title ^^^ ;P  ) 
Hey everyone! I am SO sorry for forgetting to post last week--it completely slipped my mind :P Anyway, I noticed it's been a whole since I'd done a photoshoot with Rebecca, and I've also just added a smattering of temporary freckles to her, so I'd decided to take some pictures of her in Caroline's Work Dress, since she looked so adorable in it ;) 
All these photos are SOOC, and I just realized how similar all of them are :P Sorry about that! :( I hope you enjoy anyway, though! :)





















Thank you for reading and have an amazing week! :D

12 comments:

  1. The fourth photo is my favorite! I love the bokeh, Rebecca looks really good with freckles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like Rebecca's freckles :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! She looks absolutely adorable with freckles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Rebecca says thanks, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. These photos are gorgeous! Rebecca looks super cute. ^_^
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leah! :) Rebecca also says thank you ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  4. That is some killer bokeh right there!
    I love the pictures of her boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D I'm very glad you enjoyed :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous pictures! I LOVE them! She looks amazing in freckles. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellie! ^_^ I really appreciate that :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  6. These are just stunning! Rebecca looks too cute with freckles and I love her in that dress! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa!! Bokeh overload!!!!! But I love it!!! These pictures are so awesome!!! That dress on her is so pretty! :)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA