Saturday, June 20, 2015

Pigtails Aren't Just for Pretty Pink Princesses.

Hey guys! :) Before I get to the rest of this post, I just want to say who the winner of last week's Who Wore it Best (Rebecca vs. Jane on the AG Photographer Outfit) was! It was.........

*place your bets here, folks*

.......Rebecca!

Congratulations, Rebecca! :) 

It just so happens that this week's post stars her, too! Today I have a photo-shoot for you guys, and I hope you enjoy. :)












Comment your favorite pic below, and have an awesome rest of your day! :)

- Ellie

8 comments:

  1. I love the photos! Rebecca looks absolutely gorgeous!
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Rebecca says thank you too :).

      - Ellie

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the ninth one! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 6th one and I love the pigtails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 6th photo and the necklace is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA