Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lindsey's Turn!

I just wanted to post the last photo story from my vacation, one where Lindsey learns interesting history about pioneers! For the trip she dressed up in Kirsten's meet outfit. Several of the crafts were doll sized so Lindsey ended up with a few small souvenirs!  
  
Most of the log cabins were replicas although a few were original. 
 
I love this rug in one of the cabins, I think I may recreate one doll sized. 






 
The sun was so bright out when I had time to take pictures, so most of the pictures didn't turn out well.












 
Lindsey also visited a bank!  Nobody was behind the counter though...






 
One of the crafts was leather stamping, I want to make mine into a journal or book. (For dolls, of course!)


 
An (Almost) doll sized wagon! 


 
I found a child size log cabin to take pictures of Lindsey in front of, it still was not small enough ;)









  
Waiting for the train...

 
I was going to write this from Lindsey's point of view but I ended up with only a few minutes to finish the post :) I loved learning more about the furnishings and skills Kirsten would have had in her time. Lindsey also has a few other souvenirs which will probably be included in a vacation haul post on my blog :) 
Thanks for looking!, 

4 comments:

  1. Aww it looks like Lindsey had fun!
    Beautiful pics, btw. :)

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS SO ADORABLE. Looks like a TON of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leather stamping is so fun! I did it with my brother's cub scouts once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's are so cute!! I never actually seen pictures of Lindsey outside of stock pics! I just realised she is super adorable >.<
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA