Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Kirsten's Adventure

Hi! Kirsten tags along on another walk/hike.. Let's see what happens... 

 
We visited a creek! I wanted to go in but I was told not to get my shoes dirty, so, I took them off :)

 
Hopefully I won't forget my shoes! 

  
I decided to keep my hair simple, with a snake braid pinned pack with a barrette.

 
The bad thing about not wearing shoes was my feet hurt stepping on sharp stones!
 
Sadly, the creek was too shallow to see any fish. 

 
I rested on this nice flat rock, which was surprisingly clean.   
It was boring sitting on the rock so I decided to cross the creek and find what else lies ahead..
    
I had to hold up my dress so it wouldn't get wet! 
 The water was really cold!! 

  
After crossing the creek I walked up a steep path to find.. a huge log! It was hard to climb up it and when I was finally on top I spotted a few spiders so I quickly jumped down.
  
After I hopped down the log was right across from a field! So I quickly posed for a few pictures. 

  
I saw a bird while posing, the bird was all black except for white spots on the wings when it flew.  

   
I wish the field was full of flowers!

  
Right before this picture a bug landed on my nose!
 
I found another log that was right by the creek and I lost my balance and fell backward! Luckily I only scraped my elbow and the back of legs were covered in dirt :)
  
I found a patch of wild bamboo! Crazy right?!
  
The bamboo is really cool, I wanted to take some home with me! 
   
I really like posing here, it was free of bugs. 
  
It was tiring standing there but I was able to lean back and rest on the bamboo. 
  
I wish I could have stayed but I wanted to keep exploring! 
  
I found a path and right where I was standing was a symphony of crickets! I picked up a stick (That was just my size) and started (I have no experience) conducting!  
 
I tired to teach them to cricket in tune but they didn't listen ;) 

    
I ended up just conducting and singing myself...


I started with "Mary had a Little Lamb" a song which I just learned on the piano!
    
and ended with "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

 
I wanted to keep the stick so I went back to the trail and stuffed it into the camera bag for the next impromptu concert.
  
I turned right and headed onto a new trail. 

  
And walked...
 
And walked...
  
I tried running but it failed as soon as my side started hurting :) 
And then suddenly...
 
Everything titled! (No not really, I just like suspense)
  
I stopped for a few pictures, mostly because my side was still hurting. 
 
And that was the end of my adventure! 
(Mostly because we had to leave and I had to be carried the rest of the way..) 
Thanks for looking!, 
 
p.s. Kirsten did get to pick a few flowers! They are so pretty! 

8 comments:

  1. So cute! :) Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Kirsten had a ton of fun! I love the pictures so much! They are really pretty! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, this was such a cute story! I hope Kirsten remembered her shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tromping around in the woods like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos! I bet Kirsten had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are perfection! Looks like Kirsten had loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures!! I loved the ones of her in the creek and walking up that hill :)
    -lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA