Monday, June 22, 2015

Cora's Retro Photoshoot

(^^^Yay for super boring titles! :P  ) 
Hey everyone! Yes, today is going to be yet another boring photoshoot by Shelby-Grace again :P I just couldn't resist the temptation to go take more pictures today, since it's been cloudy and rainy for over a week straight :P For some reason the lighting is really terrible in this photoshoot, but I thought Cora looked pretty cute with her washable marker freckles and 1930's retro dress, I thought I'd share some pictures anyway ;)
























Sorry for such a short post! :P I will attempt to have something more interesting to post next week ;)

18 comments:

  1. SHELBY THESE PHOTOS ARE AMAZING LIKE HOLY BALLS I DON;T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maddie! ^_^ You just made my day!

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  2. I've always loved vintage, retro-y things. I love reading old-fashioned mysteries like the original Nancy Drews or The Dana Girls and imagining their awesome outfits!

    Great pictures!! I love her freckles, and the lighting was really pretty!

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool you like old-fashioned things, too ^_^ I absolutely love Nancy Drew! :D
      Thank you! :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  3. I'm dying of the cuteness of her freckles!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous <3.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! These are just stunning! I love them so much! Cora's freckles are adorable! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! :D I really appreciate that! :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  6. This is perfect lighting! Cora looks so cute in freckles and even cuter in Kit's Reporter Dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Polka Dot Bee! Cora says thank you, too :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Cora also thank you ;)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  8. I love your photoshoot! My favorite is the first one!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kendra! :D I'm very glad you enjoyed :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  9. THESE PHOTOS ARE INCREDIBLE!!! I so loved this photo shoot! Her hair looks super thick and nice and the lightning is just amazing =)
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lydia! I am so glad you enjoyed ^_^ Cora also says thank you :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA