Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Colorful Skirts on a Cloudy Day

Hey everyone! Emma here! Don't be deceived by the title. It is cloudy, but it is H U M I D!!! I took pictures of Isabelle in Jess's bright colorful skirt and here are the pictures-







I really like this picture.:) 





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for not posting last week! I was so busy, and by the time I could post, it was 10 pm and I didn't have any pictures to post. I actually felt a little sick because I didn't post, since I've never missed posting before. But anyway, I hope you enjoy these pictures.:)
-Emma-
What's your favorite part of summer?:)


5 comments:

  1. Isabelle looks great!! Jess's skirt looks amazing on her!
    My favorite part of summer is probably the brilliant sunshine. :-)
    *Sunny
    P.S. It's totally fine that you missed a week. We all get it-we all have busy days. Glad to see that you posted this week though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! I love them!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super pretty! I love the fifth one and the second to last one! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I love her colorful skirt!! :)
    My favorite part of summer might be that everything (at least where I live) is green and beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA