Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Briar Beauty and Max

Hi everyone! Emma here! Recently, I snapped some pictures of Briar Beauty with my tsum tsum Max.:) I thought I would share them!:D
I love Briar's pose in this one!:) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my favorite things about Ever After High dolls is how possible they are! I love AG's but, as I'm sure we've all felt at one point, I want them to be able to be posed more!;) That's what I love about EAH!
Well, I know this post lacked photos, but I hope you still enjoyed it all the same!:)
-Emma-


4 comments:

  1. She's stunning :) and I loved this post!
    (Also, it's saying "Your comment was published" when I in fact haven't commented on this post before now, so if another comment from me shows up idk why but it's not supposed to be there.)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (Oh, glitches!;P I don't moderate comments, so I don't know what happened!)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. She's so pretty and the Tsum Tsum is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA