Monday, May 4, 2015

Yet Another Photoshoot With Bella...;)

Hi everyone! I am so sorry I missed my post last week--I have no idea how I managed to forget! :( Anyway, though, I did yet another photoshoot with Bella, but I was pretty happy with these photos so I thought I'd share them today ;) 
Keep in mind this was one of my first attempts to learn how to use the Manual settings on my mom's camera so that is why a few photos are a bit blurrier than I'd like ;) 


















I hope you enjoyed! :) I am sorry to put so many pictures in one post, I just couldn't decide which ones I liked best so I just put in all my pretty decent ones ;) 
Thank you for reading! :D 


                  

7 comments:

  1. Bella is stunning, as always. :) I love the lighting in these. The sixth is definitely my favorite.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bella, she's such a cutie. Her eyes are gorgeous. O.o I love the colors in this shoot!

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bella.
    I adore her curly wavy twisty hair!
    And those shoes are awesome too.
    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are so pretty and Bella is so gorgeous!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh pretty photos!! Bella is so pretty!! >.<
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA