Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cedar Wood With Ivy

Hey everyone! Emma here! Guess what today is?? Yes, yes, Cinco de Mayo BUT it is my birthday! Yay!!!:) I took some photos over the weekend that I hope you enjoy! They are pictures of Cedar Wood, my Ever After High doll!:)

I took the majority of these pictures really early in the morning. I had always wanted to take pictures at around 7 but I never could, but then the moment arrived and I got to take pictures!:)

Her hair looks so cool in this picture, if I do say so myself! A little silly, but cool!;)

I really like her hair, it reminds me of Cinderella's servant hair in the new movie, Cinderella.:)
I think that this picture is my favorite! I love all the ivy!:)

I also like this picture! I guess I have a thing for ivy.;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked the pictures! Have a great rest of the day and a happy Cinco de Mayo!:)
-Emma-


10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! The pictures are awesome!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL! Awesome pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Also fabulous pics of Cedar!!! She looks awesome! ^.^
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA!!! :-D I hope you have a great day!!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Emma!!!!!!!
    I love the pics of Cedar!!!
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!
    I love the way the brown and pink in her hair go do well together.
    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!! *cake* *streamers* *a birthday hat is plunked on your head*
    I love the third and sixth pictures :) Cedar Wood is gorgeous.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!! I love the pictures of Ceder with the ivy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everybody!!!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy (belated) birthday, Emma! That was also my doll Emma's birthday!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA