Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Meet Caroline

Hi! So by the title you might have guessed Caroline joined the family! Yep, with the recent archival announcement I realized that if I really wanted to get Caroline that I should get her soon and so with the money that I was going to use to buy Grace I bought her instead. Caroline has been on my wish list for a long time and I thought sometime in a year or so I would plan on getting her. I always liked looking at Caroline at the AG store and agreed that she was very pretty although not very unique or special. Wow, was I wrong :)  


































 
It was actually very fun how we ended up with this Caroline as I looked at 4 or 5 dolls and could not find one that I bonded with and instead of having my mom awkwardly stand there I asked her to pick out one that she liked and behold, she picked out the perfect one :) I think she was excited ;) I read her books already and I really like her character! The regency time period will be awesome to research and, especially, sew for :) I cannot wait to get started on creating her own tailored collection. I'm not fond of the outfits American Girl made her because most of them I think do not suit her eye and hair color combination. Right out of the hairnet she already has flyaway's so I am hesitant to do anything to her hair or take her out on trips as her curls are very easy to mess up. She will be sharing a room with Felicity as she is the only one closest to her era. I will also be posting this onto my blog, so just a heads up if you see a duplicate in your feed ;) Yay!! I already dressed her up in modern outfits and she suits them all!  
Thanks for looking, 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Caroline is such a gorgeous doll. Glad you had the chance to get her before she retires!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! :D I have always wanted Caroline. Your so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting Caroline!!!!! I love how you took the pictures by a mirror, it looks like you have two Caroline's!!!! :)
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Ahhh every time I see pics of caroline it makes me want to get her more! I'm planning on getting her this year >.<
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA