Monday, May 11, 2015

Goodbye To One Of Our Members + Auditions Are Open Again!

Hello everyone! 
As you may or may not know, recently we have unfortunately lost one of our members of Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls, Doll Daydreams :( 
I would like to thank Doll Daydreams for her participation in Seven Bloggers And Their Dolls, and I know     we will all miss her great posts on here, and I am sure we will all miss her. :( 
Though, as you probably already guessed, that means that there is a spot open again--Saturday--on Seven   Bloggers and Their Dolls, which means I will be holding auditions for this spot again! 
So, yes, the Saturday spot is open and I will be holding auditions! The auditions start on May 11, and will   end on May 14, following the same guidelines I stated in THIS POST, and I will be announcing the new member on May 15. :) 
I hope you can audition! :)

                

12 comments:

  1. I sent in my audition! (Sent it by the contact form on Oh My Dollies, that's where we're supposed to send it, right?)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for auditioning, Ellie! :D Yes, that is the where I requested people to send it to ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Josephine!
      You will find the link to where I originally listed info on my other blog earlier this year in the third paragraph of this post. :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace

      Delete
  3. Thank you Shelby-Grace!!! :) I don't know if I'll be able to audition, but I'll try. :D I really want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! ;) I hope you will be able to audition! ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace

      Delete
  4. I'm totally going to audition, but I can only do it on weekdays..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your audition! :) Maybe, if you are selected as the new member, you can type up your posts on weekdays and schedule it for the correct day? (Saturday)? ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace

      Delete
  5. Oh, so sad to hear about Doll Daydreams leaving!:( We'll miss her fun posts!:(
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely will :( I am glad to have you still with us, though, Emma! :) I love your posts, too ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace

      Delete
  6. Am I allowed to audition in the comments? Because I don't want to give you my email address unless I have to.
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bella! I do prefer to accept the auditions though the Blogger Contact Form (it makes all the auditions easier to find and add members in if/when they are accepted), but I can accept auditions through comments if that is the only way it can be done ;) You can audition by comment if you would like, but please be warned that if you are chosen as the new member, you will need to submit your email (I will delete it immediate thereafter so it will never be shared publicly with anyone else, though.) so I can add you in as a blog author if you are chosen as the new member ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA