Saturday, May 23, 2015

El sila erin lu e-govaned vin. Also, pedin i phith in aniron, a nin u-cheniathagir.

Why, hello there.

My name is Ellie.

You can often find me at my blog, On the Other Side of Reality.

And I'm the new Saturday here at Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls! :)

I'm super excited to start posting here and work with all the amazing people on this blog, but first I thought I should give a general introduction to myself, you know, a hello, so y'all would know who I am and there wouldn't be any confusion like "who is this girl where did she come from who invited her here is she on the guest list I don't think so who is she WHO IS SHE."

So, about me (also known as A List of the Things Ellie Obsesses Over): 

1. I love anything fantasy.

2. I play D&D (Dungeons and Dragons), which is super fun. 

3. I love reading, too, and writing is my passion.

4. Music is another thing I really enjoy; I especially love Pentatonix, Lindsey Stirling, and Sabrina Carpenter.

5. Thorin Oakenshield is my husband. So hands off.

And here are my dolls! I have 11:


Samantha


Mia


Kirsten


Felicity


Rebecca


Jane


Julie


Kanani


Cecile


Kit


and Caroline.

Well, I think that's all for today! :) I can't wait to start posting, and see ya next Saturday! :)

- Ellie

9 comments:

  1. That stuff at the top- do I need my English to elvish dictionary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :). Here, I'll translate for you: a star shines on the hour of our meeting. Also, I can say what I wish, and you won't understand me. ;)

      - Ellie

      Delete
    2. Actually I looked it up.


      I agree with you.

      Delete
    3. Well now I'm not so sure.
      The more I look, the more I think it's not what I thought it was.
      Huh.
      Never mind then. I don't know what I'm talking about, as usual.

      Delete
  2. It's gonna be great having you on the team! Your dolls are all super gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHH ELLIE! Yay you're posting on here! I love your posts and can't wait to see what ya write on this fabulous blog :D Also LINSEY STIRLING IS LIFE :) Tho u already know that ;-*
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thank you so much :)!
      YES SHE IS :D

      - Ellie

      Delete
  4. Oops, I thought I had posted a comment on this post a few days ago, but I must've refreshed the page before I could publish it :P Sorry about that!

    Welcome, Ellie! I'm so glad to have you on :) Would you like this to be your info for your About page or would you prefer something else? :)
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA