Sunday, May 17, 2015

edited photos + dandelions



 












So hey guys :) I missed last week's post...sorry about that.  We were away like basically half a week, and other than that, I guess life just caught up with me.  ^-^

Other than that, I'm hoping to get a post up every Sunday more consistently now, since school is letting out this week.  WHICH IS SO FREAKING AWESOME, GUYS.  I'm so pumped for summer, and I can't wait :)

These photos I took yesterday, and I edited them.  Personally I love pictures straight out of the camera, but with a little bit of tweaking and editing, I think they look even better.  These almost look a little vintag-y, and I think the saturation went a little, teensy bit too high on a few of them, but they're not overall bad.

How have you all been doing?

- Autumn


5 comments:

  1. I love the photos, especially the first one. Dandelions are so pretty when they have the little white seeds. A little girl on my bus, the bus driver's daughter calls them wishing flowers (and I think that's one of the cutest things ever). I myself still make wishes on them:)
    YOU'RE SO LUCKY! I still have the rest of may and most of June to go before my school gets out.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her shirt! What a cute outfit :)The third picture is my favorite and I agree, sometimes editing pictures can make it even better than it was! I love the filter that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lovely :).
    Happy summer!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little circle pattern in that shirt.
    And the dandelions. Dandelions are so awesome.
    YOU GET OUT THUS EARLY? No fair. We have to wait for the middle of june!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA