Saturday, May 16, 2015

Announcing The New Saturday Spot

Hi everyone! (This is Shelby-Grace, but I had to post on this day so I could announce ;)  ) 
Yes, today I will be announcing the new members of this blog!! :D ;) I apologize for announcing a day late, but better late than never, right? ;) Thank you so much to all who auditioned--I wish I could choose all of you, but that just wouldn't work ;) So, please welcome our new Saturday spot-----------------------------------------------------------(Yes, I am purposely adding extra dashes so you can't read it in your feed ;) .......................................................................................    

ELLIE!!

Congrats, Ellie!  Please follow the instructions at the end of THIS post as to how to be added as an author ;) I am so excited to have you as our new member! Thank you again to all who auditioned :) 

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, thank you so much, Shelby! :) I can't wait to begin posting. :) I commented my email on the instruction post/post you linked to. A quick question, though: Do you want me to post today? I can if you want me to, but if not next weekend may be a better date to start posting. :) Thank you again!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Ellie!! ;) I'm so glad to have you join us :) Thank you for sending me your email--don't worry, though, I didn't publish it, and I just deleted the comment so I'll never accidentally share it ;) I just emailed you the invite to add you as an author on SBATD, too ;) It's totally up to you if you want to post today or wait--if it's better to post next weekend, that's totally okay! :D It's completely up to you do what's best and most convenient for you :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
    2. Okay, thanks! I think I'll wait until next weekend. :)

      - Ellie

      Delete
  2. Congrats Elle!!!!!!!!
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!! Congrats Ellie!! Can't wait to be seeing your posts on here :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ellie! Looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! I can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA