Thursday, April 9, 2015

Springtime Fun {an old agps}











***

I took these photos a while back with my friend Erika and her Julie doll. :) Ali and Julie were enjoying the warm weather outside, and Julie was adventurous enough to hang on the laundry line, climb a tree, and swing on the tether ball. Ali would've gladly joined her, but she happens to have a very overprotective owner, so she just got to watch. ;) 

I hope you guys are having lovely weather where you live, and you and your dolls are having a great spring! See ya next week :)

-maddie

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! just wondering, what is an agps? Thanks!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! I know what you mean. I've seen people do crazy things with their dolls and I'm just like: "I'll just hold her..." XD
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute photos, Maddie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics Maddie!! Ahh I wish it were spring in New Zealand :) But I'm stuck with autumn for the meanwhile! :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photos Maddie! They are so pretty! My fav is the 8th photo of Julie sitting. You should enter my giveaway: http://allthingsdollcreations.blogspot.com/p/more-things-doll_13.html

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA