Thursday, April 16, 2015

On a Boring Spring Day...{agps}













***

(these aren't all the photos, by the way)

***

sorry about all the photo shoots lately :/
I just haven't exactly had time to do anything else, with state testing going on...

and not to mention all the homework we've been getting recently xP

however, Kanani's birthday is coming up in mid-May, so I will definitely make a photo story for that.

whelp, I hope to have a tutorial up soon, along with another outfit ideas post and photography tips. :)

have a great week, guys!

-maddie

8 comments:

  1. I love the last pic! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH-MAZING pics!! Oh yeah I hate tests!! They are so scary!! O_o
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics as always. ^_^
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I deleted my previous comment because I made a ton of typos :P ;) )
      WOW.
      THESE ARE PERFECTION. That's all I can say, I'm speechless. These are too amazing and Scarlette and her outfit are flawless ♥

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. AHHHHH I LOVE THE LAST ONE. Her dress is so stinkin adorable. I love it! :D
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA