Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Dolls' Easter Dresses

Hi all! I wanted to show you my Easter dresses for my dolls. Let's take a look.




This is Courtney's outfit. It is the Petal Pink Outfit from American Girl.

 Saige's dress was made by a lady I know. I really like the way the brown dress goes with her red hair.

Addy's dress is the Shimmer & Lace Party Dress from American Girl.

McKenna is wearing the Petals and Posies dress from AG this year for Easter. The blue really brings out her eyes.

Which dresses do you like?

Happy (early) Easter!

7 comments:

  1. I like the Petal Pink and Petals and Posies dresses! :) Your dolls all look so lovely.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you too!!!!! All your dolls look so cute!!!!!!
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your dolls look ready for Easter! I like Addy's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always love the petals and posies dress! It's just so elegant and sophisticated. But I never had the chance to purchase it before it retired... Oh well!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfits! Addy looks so cute in that dress!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like McKenna's dress the best(she looks really pretty in it, btw)! :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of their Easter dresses! So pretty!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA