Monday, April 13, 2015

A Photoshoot With Bella

Hi everyone! Today I have yet another photoshoot for you :P ;)

I am so sorry for their awful quality, but for once I have a legitimate reason as to why ;) 

So, you may have noticed a few, ah, rather shrived worms in the background of these photos, and there's quite a funny story about that:

I had seated myself down on the pavement with Bella in front of me and my camera in my hands, ready for a photoshoot. As I go to adjust Bella's shoe for the first shot, my hand comes close to bumping something dried up on the drive, and as I glance at it, I notice it's a huge, giant, worm that was washed up from the rain! I look around and begin to take in the full horror of the scene around me--the pavement is literally covered in the disgusting worms! I am terrified of all insects (excluding butterflies and ladybugs, of course) and I am especially not fond of dozens of dead ones nearly touching me! So, of course my first reaction is to want to hightail it back inside, but I was feeling brave, so I stayed outside and hurriedly snapped this photoshoot XD ;) So, that is the very long explanation as to why this photoshoot is terrible ;) If you read this horribly long and quite boring story, comment down below, "Dead worms are terrible!" ;) 

Now, finally, onto the pictures!











Oh, and here are a few pictures I snapped before unwittingly moving her to the dead-worm graveyard ;) 






Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Bella is stunning, and I love her outfit!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Photos, and funny story XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew. I agree with you, hands down worms are TERRIBLE!! I hate bugs and insects!! Yuck,yuck,yuck!! Any who love the pics!! I didn't realise the funny quality! Tho those dead worms photobombing on the shoe pics!! >.<
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. So pretty! O-O This photo-shoot made want to get that doll! ....Worms *are* terrible!* :]
    E xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! Bella is such a cutie. ^_^
    Ugh, worms are the worst...I mean, they don't really bother me because I'm okay with bugs and such, but they smell horrible xP

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures! Dead worms are terrible, but not live ones.
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're still gorgeous, even with the fried worms! xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics <3 WORMS ARE HORRIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dead worms are terrible!!
    And personally I thought the photos were pretty good. ;-)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dead worms are horrible.

    I personally like the live ones though. Except when I have to put them on hooks. *shiver*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, LOVE the photos!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA