Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tegan

Hey everyone! No, I didn't get a new doll, but, if you go to my blog, you know that I do photostory series and I came up with a new one (it has not been posted yet) called Raine and Fog! This is the first time I've mentioned anything about it.:) One of the characters is named Tegan and she is played by Saige. I put her in her costume for the series and took just a couple of pictures of her.:) I hope you enjoy.:)

I think that she looks great in this dress!:)




So those were the only pictures I took, but I hope you enjoyed them!:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, check out my blog for my photostory series- TAUT - Remember Me?:) Here's the link-Wack-a-doodle-dolls
                  Till Next Tuesday-
      -Emma-

5 comments:

  1. Saige looks so cute in that dress!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Polka Dot Bee! I made it myself!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. Great Photos! Her dress is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA