Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunshine + Slush (Pt. 2)















I think spring's on the way. Today it was in the upper forties, and it literally felt like summer.  I kid you not.  This week it's supposed to warm up a lot, so I cannot wait for that.... and speaking of that, I can't wait for summer either. EEK....

Anyways, so I went outside and tried to shoot a few pictures, and it went pretty good I'd say. I personally love taking pictures outside, just because of the natural props and better lighting.  So yeah, some of the pictures got a little too bright though, so I just selected a couple.  This is the follow up of another post that I'm doing on my blog.  This is like the second part of this shoot, so if you want to see the rest of the photos, head over to my blog right here!

Have a wonderful week and I'll see you next time <3
Autumn 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I love her outfit.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR? I can't wait till spring finally comes! Love the photos. :)
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA