Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sisters Till The End Of Time

Hey everyone, Emma here! I went outside today and I took some pictures of Cecile and Eden. I was inspired by Polka Dot Bee by one of her more recent posts on her blog.:)






All of these pictures are edited.:)


Except this one!:)


------------------------------------------------
I know that a lot of people are really excited for spring and for summer and so are all of my dolls! Me, myself, am excited too, but I really love winter, so I'm going to be sad that it's over.:( :)
                        -Emma-
Are you excited for summer? If so, what are you excited for?:)

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant photos! I luv winter 2, and am sad for it to be over. But I'm exited for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree!:) Im the same way!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Eden's outfit just yaaaaaasss! :)
    Lovely shoot

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the photos. Their outfits are adorable!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Edens outfit! I love winter, but I love spring as well!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I love summer and winter!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA