Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sadie's Photoshoot

Hi everyone! If you go to my blog then you know that Jaclynn and I are making a together series!:) It's called "Sadie's Hope" and Sadie is played be Eden (GOTY 2015 Grace Thomas). I took Eden out for a photoshoot when she was in Sadie's costume. I really like  the pictures and I hope you do too!:)






This is my personal favorite. I don't know why. Maybe I just feel that it sort of captures the story in a way.:)
 



And just in case you haven't seen my poster yet for the series, here it is!:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Emma-
 

10 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for "Sadie's Hope"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I will have to check out that series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It will be starting really soon!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. Ooh, such pretty photos! I can't wait for Sadie's Hope!
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics, especially the first two! Eden is gorgeous and her outfit amazing :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA