Saturday, March 7, 2015

Review: AG's Shimmer and Lace Party Dress

Remember last week when I did the Who wore it best? game with the Shimmer and Lace Party Dress from AG? I decided to do a review on it for you! Here it is.
Here is an overview of Addy in the whole outfit.
Here is a close up of the dress. It has a pretty lace pattern with some sequins on it. I really like the see through part on the upper part of the dress. The flower on the side has a small sequin in the middle, too. The skirt is above the knees, and is kind of short, though.
The shoes have flowers that are similar to the one on the dress. The shoes also have ribbons that go around the doll's ankles.
Here is the barrette it comes with.

I hope you enjoyed! See you next week!

5 comments:

  1. That outfit is really pretty! I may get it, but the only thing that's holding me back is the price!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was tough for me to spend the $30, but I figured that the prices of the outfits are only going to get more expensive in the future, so I thought I better spend it now.

      Delete
  2. Great review - I really want this outfit now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really recommend it. It is very good quality!

      Delete
  3. I loved reading the review. I love that outfit and really want it. It is so pretty!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA