Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Reflections

Hi! Sorry this post is up late I had problems uploading the pictures... thank you for all of your comments:)Today I wanted to share a photo-shoot of Marie Grace modeling the dress I made last week. I was trying to decide where I should take the pictures as the weather wasn't cooperating, so, I turned to the bathroom mirror. I love how some of the pictures came out! 











 I love the fabric in this dress! 






 
I kind of like this photo....





I wish the outlet was covered >< Marie Grace has kind of been neglected lately but I can't believe how stunning she is! The dress look's like it was made for her :) I really like how you can see Marie Graces reflection in the mirror, in some photo's it looks like their are two of them :)  
Thanks for looking, 

14 comments:

  1. I love the photos! Her dress looks so pretty.
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! :) I love how you can sometimes see "two" of her, too. I also love the close-ups of her hair - it's such a lovely color!
    She is a darling <3.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!, I love the highlights in her hair, they are very realistic :)

      Delete
  3. Really cool pictures! I loved it!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh what awesome photos! I should try the bathroom mirror sometime... Also those curls framing her face are so amazing!! Flipping beautiful! :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You never know what spot inside is perfect for taking pictures until you try :) I love her curls too! Although they get in the way of brushing her hair.

      Delete
  5. Great pictures! That dress is perfect for Marie-Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful Photo-Shoot! I love the mirror in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mirrors are always very fun to include! :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous! I've always liked Marie-Grace, the only drawback being her pincurls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The pincurls are very easy to remove I have heard, I think if you just pull really hard they come out as they are glued under the wig cap.

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA