Friday, March 6, 2015

~Planting Flowers~ A photo story


Hi Guys!!! Danielle here!!! Are you guys ready for spring yet? I AM!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday it was fairly warm outside and I was like, "Yay, spring!!!!!! And then I woke up this morning to a foot of snow. :/ Anywhoo,    Mom found a mini flower kit and I decided to plant it!!!!!!
                                                           Its a Forget-Me-Mot kit!!!!

                                         I took off the packaging and emptied its contents.




                             Then I read the instructions so I had an idea of what I was doing. ;)


                                              I poured a little water to soften to dirt pallet,
.

                                                     And then I opened the seed packet.


                                                    The seeds are so tiny, even for me!!!!!!

                                             I placed the seeds in the pot, and covered them.


Lastly, I placed the pot next to a window, so the flowers could get some sunlight.

I hope you enjoyed the photo story!!!!!!! Until next Friday,
~Danielle

5 comments:

  1. Such great pics! :) Danielle is so cute. And that flower kit is just too adorable!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm excited for spring too!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photostory! All week here in Florida is supposed to be in the 80's. I am soooooo excited!!!!!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA